Tuesday, July 29, 2008

24th of July





We had a really good 24th of July in good ol' Spanish Fork. We watched the parade at my moms office and lots of family and friends were there. Bridgette got to play with her best friend SaVanna. She also got to give Belle a love. Belle is her favorite princess. Mom was the Grand Marshall and Dee was a good sport and rode in the parade with her. Dad was so excited last year when he told us they had been asked to be the Grand Masrshall. He probably had the best seat for the parade.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

That is awesome that they had Belle there. I miss good ol' Spanish Fork but not enought to move back...LOL!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

ahhh good old S.F. I miss the fun parade & Carny time! Looks like you guys had a good time. = )

Allison said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!! I'm so glad you blog! Does anyone else I know that you know blog? I would love to check them out! Thanks again for the high chair. It's way nice and will come in handy before I know it.