Friday, December 12, 2008

Beardall Update 12-08

Hi all, It has been a few weeks since my last blog. I have been lazy. Really I have had one or more kids sick since September. We finally found out last night that my kids all suffer from a asthma Bronchitis and they have not been able to kick it. The doctor was so concerned that he sent us home with his cell number so we could call if we needed. I really want all my kids better for Christmas. We are planning on a few parties and rides thru the lights.
Here is an updated photo of my kids. I wanted to make sure you all saw my cute new photos we had taken by a lady in my ward. She is great. Audra Hatch. (her info is listed on the side under my kids photos.



Trent is finishing up school for the semester. I will be glad when he is done writing papers. I am tired of seeing him so sick of being on the computer. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year just in case I get lazy again and don't post Christmas photos in a timely manner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is well for Christmas. We've been sick at our house too. It's not fun but at least we are getting it over with just in time for Christmas. I hope you get a chance to post pictures of your Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Shantelle said...

Your family photos are cute. I love the side notes of Bridgette. You said something at the mall about it and I wasn't sure what you meant. Kids say cute things. I hope your foot feels better soon. Shan