Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick Little Girl


Brin has been so sick. She came down with Strep and Croup right after Halloween. The doctor gave her a steroid shot and put her on Amoxil. Well over the weekend we noticed she was not acting herself again. I took her into the doctor and she has both again. She had to get another shot and she even asked for it!!! Hopefully she can get better this time. This photo is of her at school last week. I thought she looked so cute walking out of school, so I made her stop so I could get it. She is so cute even when she is sick.

3 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Poor Brin. Hope she gets better really quick!

Tiffany said...

Brin you need to get better. Who else will give Brock a run for his money if you are sick!!

Danielle James said...

I hope she gets better soon. You are right she is even cute sick!