Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kids Bathroom



After 10 yrs of Ducks in my kids bathroom, I changed it. It was so easy. I wish I had taken a before photo so you could see, but I decided to do Pink and Brown polka dots. Trent bought some cute dixie cups for Bridgette to rinse her mouth. I loved them so much that I did the whole thing to match. The curtain and rugs are from Target, the towels are all from Mervyns (3.00 each). Trent's Aunt Nan sewed them all to make them hooded for the kids. The girls are pink with brown hoods an Brock's are brown with lighter hoods. My sister helped me make vinyl dots for the walls. Brock thinks it looks like someone threw up in there, but I love it.

5 comments:

Lindy said...

I would be alittle worried if Brock liked the new look! LMAO :)

The Beardall's said...

Yah. But he hates it. He is way excited about his new one downstairs.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I love the new look! It's way cute! I'm sure brock feels de-manned a little, but he's out numbered! ha ha!

Tonia Nelson said...

Hi Kathleen your bathroom looks cute! And your kids are darling. Oh by the way this is Tonia Nelson (Denson)

Shantelle said...

Turned out cute - quite the decorator.