Monday, February 23, 2009

President's Weekend

This year for Presidents weekend, Trent and I took Brock and my mom to St.George to the Parade of Homes. We had a great time. Trent and I normally go down every year, but this was a first for Brock. He got to miss school, play games, go out to eat every meal, and hang with Grandma. We went to Olive Garden for dinner on Saturday night(valentines) and the wait was an hour and a half. We were so bored that we took some fun photos. I am lucky to be able to post these pictures because at some time in that hour and a half wait I set my camera down and it ended up staying the night in their safe. I am so grateful to the honest person that turned it in. I do have blond moments from time to time.


Were are also very thankful to my cousin Chelsey James for staying at my house the whole weekend with the girls. My girls had a blast. When we got home on Monday, we dressed the girls up in the cute new outfits Trent and I bought for them. We loaded up and went to Wingers for lunch. Notice Brins new glasses. She looks really cute in them.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

When are we doing a girls weekend in St. George??? Heather is feeling really left out cause Jade was down last weekend and you were down the weekend before...