Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day


Trent reminds me of my favorite saying about dads. "Anyone can be a Father, it takes someone special to be a Daddy". I hope Trent had a great day and I am taking him shopping tonight for his gift.
Yesterday was a very exciting one for Brock. He was ordained to the office of Deacon by Trent and grandpa George. I am so proud of Brock. He was so excited to become a Deacon. Now he gets to pass the sacrament. I was the proudest wife/mom in the world yesterday. And yes, I cried like a baby.
We took the kids to the cemetary and took a pepsi and fudge stripe cookies to my dad.

1 comment:

Guy and Donna Johnson said...

itthat is so cool, Broc getting ordained. It is so exciting to watch them pass the sacrament, I always would think in the back of my head" Please Please dont drop the tray".. Its exciting to watch him grow up he is a neat kid.