Tuesday, September 22, 2009

16 Yrs


Well, We made it one more year. Trent and I have been married 16yrs but together 19. That is half my life. This last month has been the best with Trent. We seem to be seeing things the same way. Maybe it is because we have been together so long. This year I was able to surprise Trent with an over nighter in Salt Lake. My cousin Kathryn got us the best room ever at the Marriott. Trent surprised me by taking a half a day off and bringing me flowers. We went to Texas Roadhouse and did alittle shopping. We left the kids at home with Taylor Davis(Trent's cousin) And they loved it. Then to top it off we came home to a spotless house and happy kids. It was the best. Love you sweetie.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful flowers! Good job brother! Happy Anniversary!

The Heaton's said...

Congratulations on 16 years! Beautiful flowers!