Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Funny Brinley

Okay, so a few weeks back, I was trying to get Brock to be nice to Brinley and stop teasing her soooooo bad. So, I said "Brock, you need to be nice to Brin, cuz when you and your buddies get older, they may be dating girls that are Brinley's friends and possibly Brin." He rolled his eyes and walked off. Brinley must have been listening because a few days ago, out of the blue she says, "Mom, so you think Brocks friends will want to date me?" I said yes to which she responded "Great, I hope Jayce marries me, he is sooo HOT". What am I going to do with a 7yr old that is so totally boy crazy. She must get this from her dad. He used to kiss girls out on the playground in kindergarten(what a ladies man). I was a tomboy until at least 8th grade. HELP

1 comment:

Lindy said...

That is soooo awesome! She either gets it from her dad or aunts!!!