Friday, October 30, 2009

October @ The Beardall's

Well, I have been a slacker again. Here are a few photos of the girls with Brin's pumpkin. They had a decorating contest at school and you could not carve the pumpkin. So, I stuffed Ms.Potato head parts in it and put a wig on it and curled it. Brin won "prettiest little lady",which is very fitting for her.




Next it was my Birthday. I am old. But my family was awesome this year. Trent wins the prize for best hubby. He made my favorite dinner of Parmesan chicken, Funeral potatoes and corn(for 10). Then he also made Apple Crisp (which neither of us have ever done) and invited both of our families up for treats and let me be lazy all day on Sunday the 25th. He took me and my mom to dinner at Jo Bandito's (no comments Shan)and got Little Ceasar's on Monday. Then he and the girls went to Shopko and bought all the stuff, came up and set up everything for my new baby kitty. Yup, Mr. allergic to cats, got me the cutest kitty in the world. Her name is Bella Donna for pretty lady. My inlaws gave me money and my mom got me a Ogio bag. It was the best. Thanks to all


Here are some photo's of my kids in their Halloween costumes. Brin is a witch and Bridge is Cinderella. Brock is Micheal Jackson. Then we have Grandpa George with Trinitee and Treyden.



No comments: