Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kathleen !!!!!

I was not going to put anything on here about my birthday, but then I decided I might as well. I wish I had some cute baby photos of myself but I did not have time to get them together and my sister was in most of them. I didn't want you all to think she was the cute one. This year my birthday was on Sunday. It was much better than last years birthday.
I'm in the Primary with Trent. We teach the Sunbeams, so I had to get up in front of everyone and let them sing to me. Trent let me sit around and read my book all afternoon, My mom made my favorite dinner (Parmesan Chicken,Funeral Potatoes,Carrot Cake) and had my little family over. Then all the family came over that evening for cupcakes and ice cream. My mom gave me some great candle holders for my entry table. My mother in-law gave me Sex and the City movie. Trent is going to take me and the kids to see High School Musical 3 soon. I'm really grateful to have such a great family and extended family. I am also thankful that no one outside of my family really knows how old I am and when I tell them, they think I am lying. Ha Ha Shan, everyone thinks you are older than me. LOL

This is one of my favorite photos. I wish Matt was in it and Shan was looking forward.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I love that D is looking like he is having soooooo much fun!

Happy Birthday Kath!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Happy Happy Birthday! SOunds like you had a great time! Too bad we don't live there, we are going to see HSM3 2morrow.
I like the picture, you guys look like cute little kids! = )

Shantelle said...

Hope your Birthday was fun, the cupcakes were yummy.  Now everyone DOES know that you are older!!!!!!  The big day will come...when it REALLY matters, like when you are 40 and I am only a mere 37.5 or when you are 50 and, yep you guessed it I will only be pushing 47.5.  Who will be laughin then SIS!