Thursday, October 30, 2008

Funny Baby


Okay, I just need to tell you about my funny baby girl(she is only 3 yrs old). A few weeks ago when I was home with her on my day off, she was helping me clean the bathrooms. I hate it that no one knows, or acts like they know how to change the toilet paper. So I showed Bridgette how to change it. Now every time she goes potty, if she notices the paper getting low, she tells me she will change it. Last night she was just getting in the tub, and noticed that her sister used the last of the paper. Bridgette went flying out of the tub and changed the paper. Boy is she a girl after my own heart or what? She also loves to wipe down the tub and toilet seat top. She wants to really clean the toilet, but I wont let her. She loves to help me clean,she gets mad if I do not give her a job do to on the weekends like the other kids. Trent and I are lucky. We stopped having kids while we were ahead. We ended on a good one.


This is her giving herself a nap. She was tired so she went to sleep.
Love you Bridge

2 comments:

Lindy said...

That is awesome. Trin likes to help too as long as she wants to. If she gets bored then she is done. LOL

Tiffany said...

Wow can Bridgette teach Alie how to do that??