Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been Tagged

This is my first "TAG" Read my responses and then copy and post this topic in your blog and send it to eight of your friends. It is fun to read the answers and see who likes the same things that you do. HAVE FUN, I did.

8 Things...

8 TV shows I like to watch...

1. Grey's Anatomy - My most favorite!
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Hannah Montana with kids
6. Sex and the City
7. American Idol
8. Forensic Files

8 Things that happened Yesterday....

1.Work... Very busy
2.Made lots of phone calls
3.Ordered some clothes online
4.Feed my phyco cat
5.Straightened the garage. This is so no bikes fall on my cute car.
6.Homework with the kids. (draining....)
7.Lay out clothes for the next day for all kids and myself.
8.Cuddle in bed with Trent and eat a fudge bar. yummmmmm

8 Favorite Places to Eat...No special order

1.Bajio
2.Olive Garden
3.Brick Oven
4.Chili's
5.Ruby River
6.Joe Bandito's
7.Cafe Rio
8.Little Caesars

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...

1.Finishing my basement.(within 5 yrs)
2.Pay Day
3.Christmas Shopping
4.Warm weathered vacation
5.Friday - My day off
6.Being more spiritually inclined
7.Time away with Trent
8.Loosing 25 more pounds. hahah not gonna happen

8 Things on my Wish List...

1. For my kids to stay "good" and innocent
2. Trent to always be safe at work and in the car.
3. Not to loose anyone to tragedy
4. Get out of debt and stay out
5. A big fat raise every year
6. Stay healthy
7. To be a good mom
8. to get a massage

8 people I Tag...

1.Tiffany
2.Allison
3.Heather
4.Lindy
5.Angie
6.Ashlee
7.Courtney
8.Kellie

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Thanks for the tag!