Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008


Bridge as Belle. What a poser

Showing some skin. oops.

Brin as Aurora. A true Princess.

Brock and the buds.(gals)

Tricks and Treats at NSP

This year for Halloween both of the girls wanted to be a princess. Brin was Sleeping Beauty for the 3rd time. Bridgette was Belle(her sitter did her hair just like Belle's). We got the dresses in Disneyland while we were there in April.
Brock was a Grim Reaper of some sort,his buddies all dressed like girls. He decided he was too cool to hang with the family.
I was a Witch. Bridgette called me Glenda the good Witch because I was not scary.
My mom was a Princess Kitty. The total opposite of her real cat.
The kids got so much candy. It might have been due to Trick or Treating at my work, or the great weather. Halloween was great this year.

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

You've been tagged 4-4-4, Check out my blog to see what to do. Shan