Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by http://3boysand1mom.blogspot.com/

Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.


1. I love to play softball.

2. I love to pick on my hubby.

3. I care A LOT about what YOU think of me. I hate this about myself.

4. I hate anyone touching my feet. This is only okay when getting a pedicure. Trent likes to tell the kids to touch them just to watch me freak out.

5. I can not stand to have my hair brushed by anyone other than me or Stacey(the best hairdresser in Utah County.)

6. I love to Swim. I wish I had more free time to do it. I also wish I looked better in a suit.

I tag Shan, Tiff, Lindy, Heather, Danielle, Brianna

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thanks for doing ti so quick! That was fun to read!