Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bridgette Turns 4. Happy Birthday Baby!!!!


Bridgette was born on 5-22-05 at 8:22am at UVRMC. She weighted 6 pounds 10 oz. and was 18 inches long. She also had alot of brown hair. When the nurse brought her into me later, I told her that could not be my baby. My babies we round little balls with blonde or no hair. The nurse freaked and started checking wrist bands. It was pretty funny. Bridgette has been my "special little surprise". Trent and I were thinking about another baby but wanted to sell our house first. I took 3 tests when I thought I was pregnant. two said yes but the last one said no. I went to the doctor and had one done. The poor nurse was so happy when she told me and I almost cried. My other 2 kids were so hard to get here, the whole pregnancy I was in denial, But when she was born and I was left alone with her for the first time, all I could do was cry and tell her how sorry I was that I did not want another baby right now. She is my little buddy. I call her Angel baby. She is so funny and can reason like an adult. You can have a conversation with her and she uses big words. It is really funny. I would not trade you for the world baby........ I have been telling Bridgette that she needs to stop growing. I need my squeezey baby. But she said she wanted a party. I told her she could have a party but she needed to always be my baby. She agreed but I don't think she fully understood.
We invited a bunch of neighbor girls over and rented a Castle to jump in. They had alot of fun. She got really spoiled. Color book, lullaby book, High School Musical Cake and a bike from mom,dad,Brock and Brin. Clothes from aunt Jade, barbie stuff from Aunt Lindy and fam, More barbie stuff from Grandma and Grandpa Beardall. Swim suit, bag, bows and swim stuff form Grandma Barber, Barbie, paperdolls, color books, crayons and markers from the Barber and Martinez cousins, Lots of color books and make up from her friend party. Here are some video's of her party and her on her new bike.

3 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

How cute! She looks like she's having a great time riding her bike! Sounds like a fun B-day!

Shantelle said...

Sweet Bridge, there would not be near enough to talk about if she were not around..... like who needs a modbod.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Brigdette!!! Hope that you had a blase and I am so happy that you and my Baby Girl get to have the same bithday.
On a side note Kamryn and Bridgette have way to much in common other than their birthday. Kami was born May 22, 2008 6lbs 11 oz 20 inches. But she was born at 8:30 am. But that is still WAY close!!