Friday, May 1, 2009

Girls Weekend

Well, last weekend I went on my first Beardall Girls get-away. I am sure this was the first of many and we may add to our group too. Maybe when Brinley and Trinitee are 16, hehehe. Val, Lindy, Jade and I went down to see Heather(Lindy's long time friend). Heather might as well just belong to us. She has been in the family longer than me. We also had to check out Jade's new home as of August.
My cousins (Boyd and Shar) we nice enough to let us stay at their place. It was a home away from home. It was great.
We headed out Friday morning, got the St.George about 3pm. We went swimming, shopped, went to dinner at Samarai 21 ,then shopped more. We finally went back to play phase 10 and do facials. Then we decided to make a run to Wally World, That was a trip in itself. We ended up staying up until about 2am. Saturday we were up and at them by 10am. Village inn for breakfast, then off to get pedicures. More shopping, checking out Jades new place and then back to get beautiful for photos. Heather is working on her portfolio so she made us beautiful and took some great picts. Then we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We finally made it back for bed and movies about 10. We ended up getting to sleep about 12 and back up early to head home on Sunday.
I cant wait until next year.




Here are some of the picts Heather took.






3 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

What a fun weekend! Thanks again!A big thanks to your cousins for being so nice to let us use their sweet condo!

Shannon said...

Hey Kathleen, I don't know how I ran onto your blog but I did. How cool is that. It was fun running into you in St. George. It looks like you had a wonderful time. It's funny we didn't run into you at Texas Roadhouse too, we were there. My favorite. You have the cutest little family. I can't believe how big they are getting. Here's my blogspot if you want to take a peek. itssewshannon.blogspot.com

Shantelle said...

Looks like fun and you look great in your pict.