Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Photo session

My friend is doing a special in St. George. Check out this site and you might get to see me. hehehehe
Drawing for a free photo session of your choice.
I'm holding a drawing for a FREE photo session of your choice.
Family, portrait, couple, baby, whatever you desire.

Here's how to enter:
Check out simplyfabulousphotos.blogspot.com and put a post on your blog about it.
Then leave me a comment here to let me know you posted about it.
For a 2nd entry become a follower of simplyfabulousphotos.blogspot.com.
I'll put everyone's entry's in and draw a winner on
Friday May 29th!

2 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

You Rock! Thanks! = )

Guy and Donna Johnson said...

I love the wave bridgette gives at the end of the video, They are way cute... Im pretty proud of them.