Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day


Okay, So I hate Mother's Day. I could go on and on about it but I will spare you all. This year Trent asked me what I wanted, I told him "surgery, that way I am in the hospital and people have to wait on my adn be nice because I am paying them." I ask my kids every year to be nice and not fight and all that but it never works. Well, This year was different. Finally. Trent took me shopping Saturday night. He got me a new Wallet, and let me build my own bear at Build-a-Bear. His name is Bronco the dog. He is my 4th kid that can not talk back or ask for anything. After he is paid for, he wont cost me a dime. Sunday we were lazy and went to dinner at Chili's with the Beardall's. Val gave me some toe rings. then off to my moms. She gave me a bowl full of fun stuff. Thanks to all my family for making my Mother's Day a great one.

2 comments:

Guy and Donna Johnson said...

I had no idea you did not like mother's day !! The bear is great I think we all need a kid that doesn't talk back to us. Good to know that we can get one at Build a bear, If we could only pick our children out that easy...

Tiffany said...

Ok so I did the Surgery thing this year (I was at home but) let me tell you IT WORKS!!! I got waited on hand and foot. Not just on Mother’s day but from Thursday on till Monday!! This isn't a fluke thing because I was in the hospital on Mother’s day with Allie and the same thing happened!! So Surgery is a great option for getting people to do everything for you!!